Re: [Evolution] Re:

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 08:41 -0700, Glen Baker wrote:

You know, if you took the time to look at the email headers you could
avoid making silly statements in a public forum. It might also help if
you understood the difference between a mail server and a mail client.

Go fuck yourself, busybody. All I see is an ISP in Michigan as the
initial hop. I have no idea whether that's someone inside Ximian or not.

I'm just saying.

.and just displaying an impressive lack of understanding.

Yeah? How are you so sure that's not a Ximian guy there?

~ESP