Re: [Evolution] upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 07:14 -0700, Dan Sawyer wrote:
But that does not work. There are way too many dependencies. I tried
more. Evolution seems to have way too many dependencies to upgrade as
an independent package.

You have to make a yum.conf which includes rawhide (fedora/development),
and then do
        yum -c special-yum.conf update evolution

However it will update a lot of packages - 20 or more I guess.

Also, at present there is a libbonoboui package in development
(libbonoboui-2.8.0.99cvs20040927-1) which breaks evolution - so you will
need an earlier (2.8.0-1) or later one until thats fixed.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]