Re: [Evolution] upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5

I am testing Fedora Core 3 - test 2. I hope Evolution 2 will be a part of the final release.  I just read that 2.0 was released last week.

That said, 1.5.94 is a late level. Are there known issues with importing todo lists  from 1.4.x?

Are Mozilla mail imports supported? Evolution seems to be positioned as the Firefox mail companion. What are the mail import plans?

Thanks,
Dan

petri kanerva surfeu fi wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade from 1.4.x to 1.5.94.

Why not upgrade to 2.0.0, that is a stable release? It has been released a
while ago...

 Petri