Re: [Evolution] forwarding of attachments

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 08:11, Lubos Kolouch wrote:
with attachments? really? It was working but since
I think 1.5.x it does not.

Just try it - take a message with attachments
and try to fwd in inline.
I just tried. What is happening when I forward inline using Evo 2 is
that the attachment is not being forwarded vs. in Evo 1.4 the attachment
goes with it.
I am using Evo2 and Evo 1.4.6 distributed by Mandrake.

BTW Lubos, the time on your PC seems to be set wrong. See below, it's
11:04 here.

Tom

Lubos