Re: Calendar UI (was Re: [Evolution] evo 2 )

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 10:58 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
%% Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com> writes:

  rm> evolution 2.0.1 should improve this a bit, so please test it ASAP and
  rm> let us know if you see improvement or not.

Where do we go to get 2.0.1?  The latest at
http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/ is still 2.0.

Also, is there a list where newer versions are announced?

Its announced here.  I've bagged it and tagged it, I'm just waiting for
confirmation that Rodney built it all successfully before pushing it on
to ftp.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>