Re: [Evolution] Filters referencing IMAP folders get ruined when IMAP server fails

How are yuou disabling the account?  This should only happen if you delete the folders or the account perhaps.

1.4 is only receiving security fixes so upgrading will be the only way to address the issue.

And, try the connector list for connector questions.