Re: [Evolution] 2.0 install / upgrade error / question

I have been running 1.5.9.1 for a while. I just tried installing evo2 on
my laptop and my 2 desktops, and I get the same errors and warnings on
all 3.

I already tried delete the orbit directories, I tried setting the
bonobo_activation path to /etc/bonobo_activation/

Nothing works. Is it possible that the 1.5.9 data server is conflicting
with the data server for 2.0?

I installed the source packages with out removing the 1.5 rpms .. I
figured it was installing to a different directory so it would be no big
deal.

I am going to remove the binaries and then try again. If you don't here
back its cause I am screwed :)