Re: [Evolution] Evo on MDK 10.0-1

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 06:18, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Le vendredi 24 septembre 2004 à 09:10 -0400, Ray Auge a écrit :
OK, I'm excited now. Have you or anyone you've heard of tried the
Groupwise integration?

Nope, sorry...
The e-mail part works with KOLAB, but I could not get the LDAP contact
part to connect to the ldap group directory. I use the same (I believe)
connection address as in kmail. I'll keep trying.
If somebody else knows the trick, let me know.

Tom