Re: [Evolution] Re: Free/Busy Publishing

Sorry...meant to send this to the list the first time...

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 01:42 +0100, James Ascroft-Leigh wrote:
Since you are sharing the information anyway you might consider hosting
with a third party.  Some sites appear to be created especially to offer
such a service.  I think iclashare.com is an example that has been
mentioned on this list before.

I've thought of that, but I just want to share calendars between the
computers in the house. I could just walk over to my wife's machine and
read it, but we both use our calendars a lot and would rather share with
each other than use each other's computers.

Does Evo 2.0 handle FB any differently or is it the same as 1.5.7? I'm
d/ling Mandrake 10.1 now and should be able to upgrade in a few days.

--
Ted