Re: [Evolution] Re: Free/Busy Publishing

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 20:21 -0400, Ted Anderson wrote:
That seems like a lot of trouble just to get a file saved, and
unfortunately it goes outside the scope of my access on my webserver. I
suppose I could install a local copy of Apache, but again that's a lot
to go through just to save a small free/busy file. It's really too bad
that file:// doesn't seem to work with Evolution, because it does work
with Outlook.

Since you are sharing the information anyway you might consider hosting
with a third party.  Some sites appear to be created especially to offer
such a service.  I think iclashare.com is an example that has been
mentioned on this list before.