Re: [Evolution] 2.0 install / upgrade error / question

Le jeudi 23 septembre 2004 à 10:22 -0700, Thomas Spuhler a écrit :

On Thursday 23 September 2004 09:51 am, Lance wrote:
Running a 1.5.9.1 on a RedHat FC2 machine, now ready to go the 2.0
route.

successful compile of all needed components, yet when I start evo I get
an alarm popup telling me
Your system configuration does not match your Evolution configuration.
Click help for details
Why compile them yourself? I would try the RPM's from Mandrake. Mandrake is
very similar to RH. I use RH packages on MDK
Here is a link. This cooker is actually 10.1 community

ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/i586/media/main/

This is the best way to shoot yourself in the foot.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft