Re: [Evolution] dyslexia?

this problem was reported back during the 1.4.x era and I believe it was
fixed in a later gtkhtml release.

Jeff

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 19:03, Rick Mancinelli wrote:
FWIW - I have witnessed this exact same thing on my system dating back
to 1.4.6.  I could never figure out what the exact circumstances were
that caused it, so I never filed a bug report.

It does seem to only happen when replying to an HTML message though.

I am on SUSE 9.1...

Rick