Re: [Evolution] dyslexia?

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 14:40 -0700, Troy C wrote:
So today I received an html-email [prometric test confirmation , fwiw].

I went to forward it to the boss-man, and was about to 'snip' the top
1/2 as it's all html 'garbage' [images, 'thank yous', etc] as all he
needs for the record is the test date.

so when I typed 'snip' it came out as 'pins' :::text was coming out
right to left rather than standard English l-to-r.

closed evo, 'ps -eaf |grep evo' showed notta... opened evo & that email,
same thing.  created other emails to no effect [they're fine].  Just
this particular email.  Also, _forwarding v. _replying made no diff.
Nor did where I tried to type in the email.

What would make one email's text be displayed r-to-l??

thoughts?

evo 1.4.6
kde 3.2.1 [w/ gnome installed]
suse 9.1

Your locale get screwed up?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

Some former UNSCOM officials are alarmed, however. Terry Taylor,
a British senior UNSCOM inspector from 1993 to 1997, says the
figure of 95 percent disarmament is "complete nonsense because
inspectors never learned what 100 percent was. UNSCOM found a
great deal and destroyed a great deal, but we knew [Iraq's] work
was continuing while we were there, and I'm sure it continues,"
says Mr. Taylor, now head of the Washington
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0829/p01s03-wosc.html