Re: [Evolution] Feature idea: delete the entire discution

Simon wrote:
hello
I think it's may be great to be able to delete all the RE: messages when
delete the parent message, when listed by discution.

If you use a threaded view, go to the first message in the thread and hit Ctrl-h, which selects the whole thread. You can then delete, move, etc. the entire thread at once.

Suggestion:

The current design is to select "this message and all those below it". It would be more useful IMHO if you could select the thread from any position within it (ctrl-H?). That way I could delete a thread after reading it without having to move the cursor (deleting message by message as you go drives me insane when a deletion causes the list to be re-ordered :-).

poc