Re: [Evolution] evo-openldap package

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 10:55 -0400, Dan Winship wrote:

There's a patch against openldap in the connector source tree. You have
to build it yourself.

What about the evo-openldap code?  I found an RPM for it that works, but
given the number of problems with Connector I've been experiencing I
wanted to try with the latest and greatest.  Or is evo-openldap no
longer maintained?

Building my own version of openldap just for this is a little scary.  Do
I build it and install it into my GARNOME directory, separate from the
Fedora Core 2 2.1.29 release?  Or do I patch it, build it, create an RPM
for it, and hope that I do it correctly so that rpm -Uvh works and
doesn't break my whole system install?

Raul