Re: [Evolution] Feature Idea:

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:51 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

Window list...  The reason I ask is I always have, gaim, rhythmbox, and evolution running when logged on, 2 of the 3 can be running while not takign up space in my window list.  Just thought it would be nice iv evolutio could as well.
I presume that shows iconised windows too.  You can't close the main window without destroying the application, so i guess this can't be done.

pass, not sure how it does it, but both apps still run, ie: music is being played, but no window is showing on screen.  I take it you do not use a window list on your panel?

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I have great faith in fools; My friends call it self-confidence.