Re: [Evolution] Feature Idea:

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

You mean like the new mail crapplet bounty?

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 17:36 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if the evolution developers had thought of giving
evolution a notification icon (like rhythmbox and gaim) and the some
iconification.

So that if clicked on the window disappears and it also does not show up
in the task list?

Whats a task list?

Window list...  The reason I ask is I always have, gaim, rhythmbox, and evolution running when logged on, 2 of the 3 can be running while not takign up space in my window list.  Just thought it would be nice iv evolution could as well.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.