Re: [Evolution] Evo tried to migrate me again

I've seen something similar too.  But i very very often terminate evolution prematurely from debuggers and run different versions, so i wasn't sure if it was just a side-effect of that.  I also thought it might be gconfd-storing-things-in-different-places now issues.

Its too late for 2.0.0, but there's 2.0.1.