Re: [Evolution] Address Book Damaged - How do I restart

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 08:54 -0400, Charles (Ximian) wrote:
both did not solve issue.. Anyone know what else I can try?

I had a similar problem, fortunately I kept my 1.4 install when given the option (when importing data to 1.5.94)

My solution was to rename the .evolution folder as something else, re-import all my 1.4 data by starting 1.5.94, then copy the contacts address book to the previously renamed directory tree, then move the directory tree back to .evolution

Restarting 1.5.94 I had my contacts back
--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.