Re: [Evolution] full-backup?

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 02:01 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:
On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 01:15, Ted Anderson wrote:

> 2) I lost all of my spamassassin history. Whereas about 75% of the junk
> used to wind up in the junk folder, I find that I'm training the spam
> filters again from scratch. So far after 2 weeks I'm lucky if a single
> email a day is recognized as spam.

Spamassassin data is stored in ~/.spamassassin. I'm not sure about your
other two points, but you should modify the script you quoted to

gconftool-2 --shutdown
evolution-2.0 --force-shutdown
cd ~
tar -cvzf evolution.tar.gz .evolution .gconf/apps/evolution .spamassassin
And also make sure gconfd and evolution processes are shut-down before restoring the backup.