Re: [Evolution] Invisible e-mail

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 14:22 -0700, Stephen Walton wrote:
I just updated to Evolution 2.0.2 on FC2 via the Yum archive at  I am 90% happy;  great job!

The 10%:  I am being sent e-mails which contain the same content as both
plain text and HTML.  All I see on the default Evolution display for
these is a blank white rectangle.  I have to go to View->Message->Email
Source to see the text, although it also shows up if I hit Reply.

Header excerpt, deliberately preceded by # to not confuse mailers:

#HTML message here.

Any ideas? (It would be nice if the list e-mail archive was
search using google +

file a bug report and include the full content of example messages.  often they're broken messages - e.g. an extra blank 'alt' part after the html part, and the multipart/alternative specification says you must display only the last part you know how.  some list servers break messages in this way.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"
Novell's Evolution and Free Software Developer