Re: [Evolution] Flushing changes back to the imap server

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 20:55 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
When you view another folder, the previous folder's changes are synced
back.  This is the easiest way - much easier than quitting evolution.

I guess this is where I am hitting problems - I tend to leave one window
permanently on a VFolder which shows unseen mail (excluding spam tagged
mail).  The reason I do this is:-
     1. It takes a long time to transition in/out of this VFolder
     2. I like to be able to see recent related messages.
     3. The VFolder does not seem to pick up the threads properly when
        it regenerates (I have "Include threads: All related" set on the
        VFolder properties - but some messages seem to be dropping out -
        maybe the messages are missing some thread headers, although I
        have the subject threading gconf key set).

I hope you're submitting bug reports for the crashes too - obviously
it shouldn't crash!

If I can reproduce the crash.  Too often any crashes seem to be a case
of "it just crashed" and so I can't put together a coherent bug report.
If you wish I can do vague bugzilla reports, but when I can't work out
what caused it to go, and am not offered bug-buddy dialog and can't see
any cores around I tend to feel they don't give you much quality
feedback :-/

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]