Re: [Evolution] MailDir + unSYNC + Invalid Root on Evo 1.4.6

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 09:53 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 19:12, Not Zed wrote:
> The hangs - i have no idea unless you provide backtraces of where it's
> hanging.  A "long delay" isn't a hang either.

It's a complete shutdown. I did provide the traces, Not backtraces using
gdb though. Does the below count?

backtrace isn't even close ot "trace", but i missed the assertion failure.

Thats why its reindexing, its hitting a bug (probably) in the indexing code.  Try removing the index files for that folder (*ibex*), and if that still doesn't work, turn off indexing on that folder.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"