Re: [Evolution] Verifying message

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 20:12 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

If that option isn't wokring then there's probably something else
causing it to query over the network - the way I have gpg configured
it's always as fast as any other message.

I don't care about the signatures myself either, nobody i know who
uses them ever has anything important to tell me, and if it looked
funny i'd just ask for confirmation or phone anyway.

Thanks for that.  The bulk of my mail comes from several mailing lists
and a few customers and vendors, so I trust them.  My spam is filtered
to a spam account and not sent to my inbox.  It seems that
SylpheedClaws, another mua that I use, allows me to skip the check, so
that is why the question.

Usually, the pause is very short, so I will dig some more.

Alex