[Evolution] ICQ and MSN info in LDAP-addressbook

Yesterday I upgraded to Evo 2 from 1.4. I have a LDAP-based addressbook.
I started to investigate i to put my friends ICQ numbers into the
addressbook. After som searching I found that it looks like that there
are no support in Evolution and EDS to save ICQ-numbers in LDAP-based
addressbooks.

Can someone confirm that it is correct that I can't do this?

Or if I can save ICQ-numbers in ldap, where can I find a correct
LDAP-schema?

BR
/Magnus Runesson
--
Magnus Runesson <mr-evolution linuxalert org>