Re: [Evolution] Storing messages sent as attachments

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 09:01 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

Just drag it.  The box next to the down arrow can be dragged.

Mmm, right. I had already tried it before reporting (because it felt
"natural") and it didn't work, but probably I just made a mistake with
the mouse movement or wanted to start the dragging from the down arrow.
In fact, doing it carefully works perfectly.

I am slightly embarrassed now, but thank you very much. :-)

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>
Sevenseas.org Hacking Community