[Evolution] Cut and Paste Contact Notes

I have realized the last major hurdle as being solved in
Evolution/Connector. You guys/gals are great. The last major issue for
full MS Outlook replacement was the ability to take my contacts offline
with me. I now can.

One question. It is not a show-stopper but....
When I select my contact and it displays it in the view pane. I can
highlight the text (say the username/password for the contacts website)
but if I try to paste this data into anything it pastes the entire
contact's info. Is their any fix in the works for this?

Ex:
1) Create contact(attached vcf)

2) Hightlight username inside of quotes "test"
3) Go to paste into body of this email:
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
URL:www.test.org
TITLE:
ROLE:
NICKNAME:
CALURI:
FBURL:
X-MOZILLA-HTML:FALSE
UID:pas-id-416F1BED00000000
END:VCARD
All I want is to see "test" pasted. I also store other details about
people which this is very limiting on.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.