[Evolution] Evo 2.0 crashing and sticking

Hi Everyone,

I have been using the Evo 2 snapshot for a few weeks now. I do understand
this is supposed to be unstable at this point, but I  hope that's not
all it's supposed to be.

I'm having a couple of weird issues and I'm not even sure how to track
them down.

Issue 1:
Evolution is randomly sticking. For about 10 - 30 seconds each
time, eveything just stops. Mouse moves, but cursor does not respond until
it's done "thinking."

It also doesn't matter what I'm doing. I could be at any stage in wither
composing, reading or sendin a message and it still happens. After 30
seconds it releases and I can work again. This happens all day long at
almost regular intervals.

Issue 2:
When I'm editing, usually something with a URL, especially if I try to
change the URL after I have entered it, Evo crashes completely.

I love evo, but this is starting to drive me nuts. If anyone knows how I
can solve thse isses please share. If anyone can tell me how to trace the
problem or provide informaititon that would be more helpful in
troubleshooting, I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks.

Faeren.