[Evolution] Problems with Evolution 2.0.1

Problem #1:

I'm trying out Evolution again - specifically version 2.0.1. But I'm have a problem with filters.

I have a IMAP account setup and reading/sending email works fine *but* auto-magic filtering doesn't. If I manually apply a filter on a specific email, that works fine.

For this account, I have the "Apply filters to new messages in INBOX on this server" checked but that doesn't to make it work auto-magically as emails come in.

Problem #2:

I setup my IMAP account supposedly so that I can offline sync my folders. I figured out that I can offline sync my folders by clicking on the little connection button in the bottom left hand corner of the Evolution window. Is there anyway to force sync'ing but staying online - similar to Mozilla ?

Thanks in advance.