Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Problems with mailboxes after move from sendmail to imap

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 09:51 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 16:51 +0200, guenther wrote:
[snip]
This folder contains about 1800 files named like

50. and 50.0
until
971. and 971.0

<any-nr>.0 seems to be the mailheader
<any-nr). seems to be the mailbody

Basically yeah.  You should be able to concatenate them to form the
original (with caveats - for large multipart messages).   You can then
add a line "From - " to the start of this concatenated bit and then
concatenate them all together to form a "mbox" file.

Does a "From..." need to be appended to *each* of these files?
Or just the 1st one?

It doesn't make sense that it would only be the 1st one, but I
just wanted to make sure.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"I personally think we developed language because of our deep
need to complain."
Lily Tomlin