Re: [Evolution] RE: debug evolution 2

hi alex,

first of all: please do not add a "RE:" to your subject line if you do
not respond to a posting.
"re:" implies answering an email, which is NOT the case with your
postings.

Am Samstag, den 09.10.2004, 11:53 -0500 schrieb Alex S Moore:
In 1.4x, I think the option that I used was LOG_CAMEL_VERBOSE, or
something like that.  What is the similar option in 2.x?

it's *still* CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 - you would have found out really
quickly by checking the archives yourself.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!