Re: [Evolution] libegroupwise ?

libegroupwise is part of the evolution-data-server-devel package, get it on red-carpet, or Ximian's ftp site.

P.

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 22:48, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to compile evolution 2.0.1 from sources.

I've compiled the libraries listed in the announcement. Had to handle
some other dependencies too. But this one got me perplexed:

==
checking for libegroupwise-1.0 >= 1.0.1... Package libegroupwise-1.0 was
not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libegroupwise-1.0.pc'
No package 'libegroupwise-1.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (libegroupwise-1.0 >= 1.0.1) not
met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
==

Where do I get libegroupwise ? I could not find it on ftp.gnome.org .

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik