[Evolution] evolution 2.0.1 all hosed up

All,
I have managed to hose up evolution 2.0.1 status and migration of data from 1.4.x. The original running
system was 1.4.x where things worked. I  then tried to update to a 1.5.94 release but ran into problems
migrating data. The consensus advice was to upgrade to 2.0.x.

So, next I upgraded to 2.0.x. This went without incident.

The first time 2.0.x came up it asked if I wanted to preserve data and I responded yes. However no options came to to import data were presented. None of the existing 1.4 data files were imported into 2.0.x. Now there is an empty 2.0.x Evolution (in $HOME/.evolution directory) and a set of good data in the 1.4 data (in $HOME/evolution).

1. How can I reset Evolution 2.0 to a fresh state?

2. How can I migrate data from a 1.4 level to the 2.0 level?

       a. How can I migrate tasks from 1.4 to 2.0?

       b. How can I migrate calendar from 1.4 to 2.0?

       c. How can I migrate contacts from 1.4 data to 2.0?

Thanks,
Dan