Re: [Evolution] Problem with migration of sigs?

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 15:33 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
you probably ran a 1.5 version before it moved the sig files/updated
gconf with the new paths or something.

just moves the files manually and use gconf-editor to point them at
the
new paths.

Jeff,

Thanks for the note. I found that gconf-editor wouldn't let me edit the
content of the signatures key - I could see the three entries, but found
no way to change them. I therefore deleted the key and re-created them.

I did notice several other references to ~/evolution, so I will monitor
the impact when I rename the directory again.

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support