[Evolution] Problem with migration of sigs?

I've been running 2.0 (and the 1.5.x pre-release versions) for a month
or so (and it works great - thanks, guys). Reading today's earlier post
about OpenOffice, I realized that OOo is probably looking at the 1.4
directory tree for its address book, so renamed it to do some testing of
whether OOo would see the 2.0 directory. As a side issue (and the topic
of this message), I realized that I suddenly have empty sigs, as it
would appear 2.0 is reading my sigs from the 1.4 ~/evolution directory
tree. I renamed the 1.4 directory back and my sig contents reappeared.

Is this just me, or a bug?

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support