Re: [Evolution] Removing local deletions from Server

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the info about the deletions of the local mail. I'm not a
developer, so I would appreciate it if you could do some tracking.

Is there a rpm that I could use of the 2.0 to install on the SuSe 9.1?
I'm still learning how to do it the tar way. It becomes tricky for me
especially if other dependencies are required.

:-)
Al