[Evolution] Removing local deletions from Server

Hi all,

I'm new to Linux (SuSe 9.1) and the accompanying Evolution 1.4.6. So far
it is great!

I have three questions:

1. Like Outlook, is there a way to automatically delete the mails on the
server that are deleted in Evolution, but keep the others there?

2. Leaving mails on the server I've found, but sometimes all the older
mails are downloaded again. How do I prevent this? What does the option
"Disabel support for all POP3 extensions" mean in the Receiving Options
(Message Store)?

3. Are there ways to use an iPaq (WinCE 3) with Evolution (or are there
some other projects for this)?

Greetings,
Al