[Evolution] Removing local deletions from Server
- From: "Forum Mail GMX Net" <Forum Mail GMX Net>
- To: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Removing local deletions from Server
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:52:07 +0100
I'm new to Linux (SuSe 9.1) and the accompanying Evolution 1.4.6. So far
it is great!
I have three questions:
1. Like Outlook, is there a way to automatically delete the mails on the
server that are deleted in Evolution, but keep the others there?
2. Leaving mails on the server I've found, but sometimes all the older
mails are downloaded again. How do I prevent this? What does the option
"Disabel support for all POP3 extensions" mean in the Receiving Options
3. Are there ways to use an iPaq (WinCE 3) with Evolution (or are there
some other projects for this)?
] [Thread Prev