Re: [Evolution] Refreshing vfolders
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Sandip Bhattacharya <sandip lug-delhi org>
- Cc: Evolution Users Mailing List <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Refreshing vfolders
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:08:19 +0800
you can go to any folder and go back. or you can do an expunge, but that is generally slower than just selecting a small folder.
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 02:21 +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
I normally keep my Unread vfolder open all the time. Is there a way to
"refresh" this folder so that the vfolder conditions are applied again?
Right now, a mail even after being read sits in the vfolder, and the
only way to ensure that only unread mails stay there is by going to some
other vfolder and then coming back to the last vfolder.
Sandip Bhattacharya * Puroga Technologies * sandip puroga com
Work: http://www.puroga.com * Home: http://www.sandipb.net
PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3
America works less, when you say "Union Yes!"
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev