[Evolution] Refreshing vfolders

I normally keep my Unread vfolder open all the time. Is there a way to
"refresh" this folder so that the vfolder conditions are applied again?
Right now, a mail even after being read sits in the vfolder, and the
only way to ensure that only unread mails stay there is by going to some
other vfolder and then coming back to the last vfolder.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip puroga com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3

America works less, when you say "Union Yes!"