Re: [Evolution] "Cleaning" calendar files

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 16:45 +0000, Mário Filipe wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know a tool that allows one to delete calendar items, under
certain conditions.

For example, I'm using evolution for over 2 years and i don't delete the
items as soon as they occur. So at this point I have an .ics file with
over 2Mb, and obviously evolution becomes a little bit slow. I would
like to have a way to delete everything that is older than 1 year. Is it
possible (in an automated form).

use 'Purge' in the 'Actions' menu of the calendar view.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>