Re: [Evolution] What I miss in outlook

Anyway we can add it in the Bugzilla (Didn't able to do that)

BTW: are there any plugin for Evolution ? where I can find it ?

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:49:07 +0800, Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

 oh, so you mean "look it up in the addressbook" then, ok.  yeah sounds
neat, could be an easy(ish) plugin.

 On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 08:48 +0300, regatta wrote:

 >I don't follow, you mean look it up in the addressbook? What I mean , when
someone send to you an email and you want to get more information about the
person (phone, Office, department) all what you have to do in outlook is to
click in his email address in the message and the outlook will connect to
the LDAP server and get to you his information.