Re: [Evolution] Corrupted data during palm sync

Gunther,

I did solve the problem.  Thank goodness I did backup my home directory
before I switched to FC3.

I spent hours trying to figure this out.  I finally, out of desperation
and things getting progressively worse,  I reformatted my system (yes
the whole thing) and reinstalled FC2.  I then restored my backed up home
directory. After which I reinstalled FC3 and Evolution converted the old
data from V1.4 to 2.02.  Since this is a home PC the total loss (besides
all the time) was a weeks worth of email.

Guess I have been a Linux newbe for 3 years now. :(  Someday things will
start to click (I hope).

Thanks for responding.  I am printing your note for future reference!

Jim