[Evolution] Corrupted data during palm sync

After having installed FC3 over FC2 the first time I synced my Palm with Evolution my calendar and contacts have become corrupted.   I have duplicate address entries of everyone and many duplicate calendar entries.  I wish I could say that it happened on only one location but my palm now has the same problem.  Also, the contacts have some of the data jumbled (in one John Doe I have a home phone number and the other John Doe the number is in the office phone number).  It is quite a mess!

Is there a way to delete the E2.0.2 data and recover my data from the prior version's data that I saved?  If so, what would the procedure be?  Which files do I need to delete and how do I extract the data from the old files (what are they named and where are they)?  I tried to do a file search looking for someone's name but found nothing.