Re: [Evolution] Parameterized Advanced searches?

Not possible, currently.

Its hard to do since search options take more than one value.  We get around it for normal searches by some hacky stuff, inserting the search term into the probably-text-fields in the search term.

For advanced searches the problem is each text field could be different, so you can't relay them back to the ui to display it.

You could however manually convert an 'advanced' search into a system search and have it available all the time.