[Evolution] Parameterized Advanced searches?

I have one vFolder which is All (I include mbox:Sent to get a view of
complete conversations)

That leads me to frequently want to search for "recipient OR sender is
BLAH" to get a quick view of my entire (two way) correspondence with
someone.

That would be idea if I could save a search which would take the search
text entry box's data as input, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Any suggestions?

AfC
Sydney