Re: [Evolution] Issue with showing Global Address List

Yup. We can look at making the UI more intuitive...

Thanks,
Sushma.

Raul Acevedo wrote:
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 11:31 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:

In the contacts component you have to search
for contacts to get them from GAL. Performing empty queries is disabled in 2.0.

This is not a bug and different from #66071, where the
contacts lookup is failing from user selection dialog,
from the personal address books. (eg. while composing a mail/meeting request etc.).

While I understand the rationale for disabling GAL empty searches in
Contacts, the current UI makes it seem like a bug.  Are there plans to
change the UI to make it more intuitive?

Raul