Re: [Evolution] Multiple Copies of Messages

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 00:38, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
On Mon, November 22, 2004 1:23, Not Zed said:
[...]
I always use reply-to-all.  Not everyone is on the list.

Yes, but those that are receive the message twice, which *is* a pain.
This is penalising those who have taken the trouble to subscribe.

I much prefer reply-to-list.  The ones who post a message without
subscribing (bad etiquette IMHO), should know enough to check for replies.

Setting up procmail -once- to eliminate duplicates can save one a
lifetime of futile complaining...

My 2p.