Re: [Evolution] Changing contents of attachments

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 13:17 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
-OR- you could not send attachments as text/plain when they aren't
text/plain

Well, they are text/plain.  I need to experiment with this some more.
Things may be ok, actually.  As long as I know that saving text/plain
attachments writes them as unix files.  I can convert the file to dos
format and send text/plain dos files to a WIndows box and the format is
retained.  Of course, the Windows mua may be adding the proper end of
line characters, but that does not matter as long as it happens.  Sorry
to bother you.

Thanks, Alex