Re: Debian patches (was Re: [Evolution] evolution on windows)

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 15:14 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
they've got at least 2 or 3 patches to it that change behaviour in their
builds that people have reported bugs to us about.

Do you have a list of bugs which are caused by Debian patches to Evo?
I'm using the one from Debian/experimental which works fine for me.
Enver ALTIN                   |
Software developer @ Parkyeri |