Re: [Evolution] evolution on windows

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 07:57 +0100, Lehmann, Eckhard {TR-I~Penzberg} wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if somebody ever has asked this question - Is it possible to
patch / change the evolution sources to compile on windows against the
gtk-win libraries, and then happily use it instead of funny MS outlook?
People have asked, some projects exist, don't know how serious any are.  There are no windoze skills in the team to even consider it.
I could imagine that some good things could come out, when windows users
are able to run this great groupware programm and email client on their
platform...
Ugh, even more clueless people whining about the colour of the buttons, oh joy.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Free Software, putting the Free back in Free Market."